Period problems are no joke. Cramps, PMS, and heavy bleeding can get in the way of you living your best life.
You've tried pain medication, birth control, or surgery, but you can't seem to get to the root of why your fibroids keep returning or your period seems out of whack.
You see your daughter, niece, or younger sister struggling every month, writhing in pain and cursing her womanhood, but you don't know how to help her.
Maybe you were told that this is just a normal part of being a woman, but it doesn't have to be this way.
Instead, imagine how empowered you will feel welcoming your period every month with joy and ease, not dread and disappointment.
Imagine how confident you will feel knowing what foods your body needs to feel full vitality in each of your menstrual phases.
Imagine the clarity you will have about how to eat, move, and thrive in your female body in a way that energizes you, not depletes you.
Imagine the hope you will feel knowing what healing tools you can use to address conditions like fibroids, cysts, endometriosis, and PCOS.
In this program, you and your daughter, sister, or niece can heal together. Both of you have probably grown accustomed to keeping your periods to yourselves, only sharing private details with your doctors. But, story is medicine and sisterhood is power. When we can have a safe space to discuss our womb woes and learn how to heal together, we find hope to persevere and accountability to succeed.
This course is for you if:
- you or a teenager you know no longer wants to struggle with painful, irregular, or missing periods
- you or a teenager you know wants to heal the root of what's causing period-related hormonal issues like acne, bloating, breast tenderness, mood swings, migraines, hot flashes, night sweats, etc.
- you or a teenager you know has been plagued with recurring infections, fibroids, cysts, PCOS, endometriosis, and other reproductive health challenges
- you want to experience the joy of pain-free periods and thriving hormonal balance
- you want to help a daughter, sister, or niece have healthy periods now and effortless fertility in the future
- you want to enter menopause smoothly with hormonal balance and grace
My name is Chantal. I am a Womb Wellness Educator with a background in Nursing, Environmental Engineering, and Peristeam Hydrotherapy.
I have helped hundreds of women through summits, courses, and consultations learn to love their bodies again. Many were riddled with debilitating pain, shame, and misinformation that kept them from feeling fully well and fully whole as women. This can no longer continue!
I invite you for a 12-week journey to learn how to become the healed women that the world needs. We will learn how to understand, honor, and support our menstrual cycles through principles and practices that you can incorporate into your daily life. When you say "yes" to your healing, you heal your family, community, and lineage for generations to come.
Because of my passion for healing women of all ages, your enrollment will also include a teen that you know personally at no additional cost.
Every Sunday at 12pm EST/8pm GST during our course, I will host live sessions on Zoom, alternating weeks between women and teens. Together, we will learn the tools of womb wellness through lectures, assignments, and accountability.
Are you ready for your first pain-free period? Or your first month without PMS?
Are you ready to hear your doctor confirm that your fibroid or cyst is shrinking?
I have shared these milestones with my private clients and now I want to share them with YOU!
Table of Contents
Purchase of this course is an investment in YOU and the young women you care about. Embarking on your healing journey will reap benefits in your health, relationships, community, and the legacy you leave for the women who follow you. While wellness is invaluable, the value of this course is estimated as follows:
- You'll see me for six weeks of live instruction (value of 550 USD)
- I'll meet with the teen(s) who enroll with you for six weeks of live instruction (value of 550 USD)
- I'll offer you personalized feedback on weekly assignments and discussions (value of 150 USD)
- You'll be able to document your healing journey with your own Peaceful Period & Happy Hormones Digital Journal (value of 35 USD)
- You can have a private womb wellness consultation with me for half of the regular cost (value of 75 USD)
Estimated course value: 1360 USD
Total Course Cost: 500 USD before 9/24 | 550 USD after 9/24
Your purchase includes one free enrollment for a teenager that you personally know.
Additional teenagers can enroll with you at a discounted cost of 275 USD each.
This is the first time in my life that I feel like a woman...like I own my body.— Bastah, Private Client
I really felt powerful afterwards.— Sabrina, Workshop Attendee
I always learn so much from you. Thank you!— Lejla, Workshop Attendee
Frequently Asked Questions
How will the course be delivered?
Courses will be delivered live on Zoom. Recordings will be sent by email for one-week listening access. The CourseCraft platform will manage your enrollment, discussions, and assignments.
How long will I have access to the assignments and discussions in this course?
Access will be extended for one month after completing the course.
What if I don't want to continue the course?
You can email me to request a refund within the first 15 days after class begins. Refunds can not be granted thereafter.
Can I enroll alone without adding a teenager?
What if the teenager I want to enroll doesn't live with me?
It is important to me that you enroll a teenager that you know personally and can support to achieve the desired results.
Will my teen and I attend classes together?
No. Classes for teens will be separate from classes for women. Content will be similar but the delivery style will be age appropriate.
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me an email at email@example.com.